In compliance with current legislation, all Epyc products purchased within the European Union (EU) are covered by the Legal Warranty for a period of:
- 24 months from the date of purchase, in the case of selling to end customer;
- 12 months from the date of purchase, in the case of selling to a company or to a freelancer (issued invoice).
During the validity period Epyc Warranty will be applied for possible lack of conformity on the purchased product.
In case the item was faulty and still under warranty, Epyc will repair or replace it, provided that the product will be returned in its original packaging and with all accessories included.
Warranty will be considered invalid if:
- The product has been opened and/or modified;
- The product has been physically damaged;
- The product has been altered with non-original spare parts;
- The product has been repaired by unauthorized personnel;
- The product has been used improperly;
- The product has been damaged due to fraud, negligence or natural phenomena.
The warranty period is 12 months from the date of purchase for all parts subject to wear and tear (such as batteries and fuses).